Applications become active and available for you to fill out and submit Monday, November 9, 2020.
Some things to keep in mind before you begin the application process:
- You must be at least 17 years old, or within 3 months of turning 17
- By clicking the link below, you will need to create an account for yourself (or use your family’s account), and then choose to “Register” for the NEW Staff Application
- If you need to finish filling out the application at another time once you have started, you will be able to find it on your account under “Forms”
- NEW Staff Applicants will need email addresses for references for a, 1) Pastor, 2) Work supervisor, and, 3) Dean/Teacher. You will send the reference email directly from the application process.
- You will be asked to upload a picture of yourself. Make sure the picture is taken during the day, only you, and a front-facing shot. You will be asked to resubmit your picture if it does not meet these requirements. Search your phone for a great picture, or ask someone to take one of you so you are ready. Please do not upload a picture of a picture; these never turn out well!
Click HERE to begin the application process.
Resources for BLYC staff can be found here!